How to Make a Two Tone Hair Bow
Why settle for making a hair bow with just one colored ribbon when you can have two? Creating a hair bow with two different colors or patterns is just as simple. This creative two tone hair bow adds a unique look to the traditional boutique style bows and are just as fun to make.
Materials for 2 Tone Hair Bow
- 1 ½ inch grosgrain ribbon – 2 different colors or patterns
- Measuring tape
- Glue gun
Instructions for 2 Tone Hair Bow
- Cut 16 inches of each grosgrain ribbon
- Heat seal all four ends
- Add a light strip of glue on the edge of one piece of grosgrain ribbon
- Overlap the other grosgrain ribbon on top so that you have one long piece of grosgrain ribbon
- Fold your bow by looping one end of the grosgrain ribbon – creating an effect like the Breast Cancer Awareness Bow.
- Bring in the opposite side of the same color grosgrain ribbon -should start to see a bow. Make sure where the colors touch is in the middle
- Bring the second color grosgrain ribbon around to form a loop then bring the second part of the grosgrain ribbon around for a full bow
- Voila! Your two tone hair bow is finished! Just attach a tie to the middle and you’re done