Need help? Call us at 800.745.8800
How to Make a Tissue Paper Flower
Download Video with Vixy.net | Convert to MP3
Materials Needed to Make a Tissue Paper Flower:
- (2) green floral wire or Green Pipe Cleaner
- Sheets of Tissue Paper of you choosing
Instructions to Make a Tissue Paper Flower:
- Cut the Tissue Paper into 6 pieces. Make them 4″ x 5″.
- Once done, stack the cut pieces, fold the stack in half.
- From the center fold, fold into and accordion, about 1/2″ wide.
- Take one of the pipe cleaners and place it in the center of the paper, with about an inch hanging over the top.
- Fold the top part of the pipe cleaner over and then twist it around the other side.
- Once the paper is secure, cut the ends of the paper into a half circle, round it out.
- Open up the fan shape, and flatten it. It should look like a round flat flower.
- Now to fluff up the tissue paper flower’s petals, grab one layer at a time and pull up to the middle. Alternate sides until you have done this to all 6 layers.
- If the petals look a little too tight, fluff the top of the tissue paper flower until you get a more natural look.
Ribbons, Crafts & More