How to Make a Satin Ribbon Rose
Video tutorial on how to make a rose out of satin ribbon. These fabric roses are great for craft projects, favors, or gifts. If you are not as crafty as this women on the video, you can buy similar fabric roses with stems from PaperMart.com
Materials for Making a Satin Ribbon Rose
Instructions on How to Make a Satin Ribbon Rose
- Heat seal the ends of the ribbon with a lighter.
- Take one end of the ribbon and fold it in to make the shape of a triangle.
- Start wrapping the ribbon inwards.
- After 3 or so wraps, fold the top part of the unwrapped portion of the ribbon outward.
- Keeping the top fold, wrap the ribbon around. Be sure to keep the top of the ribbons at the same height.
- Create another fold and wrap. Repeat this step until you run out of ribbon.
- Once you are done creating the rose, take the floral wire and secure the rose in place.