How to Make a Ribbon Wreath
Ribbon wreaths are great way to decorate your house for any special occasion – baby showers, holidays, birthdays, and much more. Below is an easy way to create a beautiful ribbon wreath. The estimated time for this project is approximately 2 hours.
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
Materials for Making a Ribbon Wreath
- Several ribbon spools – varying widths, prints, and textures
- Straight pins
- Foam wreath form
- Hot glue gun
Instructions on How to Make a Ribbon Wreath
- Add a little bit of glue onto the back of the wreath and wrap the tulle around it. Keep wrapping it until the entire wreath form is covered with tulle.
- Glue the end of the tulle onto the back of the wreath to secure.
- Cut the ribbon into segments about 4 ½ inches long.
- Take a piece of tulle and tie a loop onto the top of the wreath. This will be used to hang the wreath once it’s completed.
- Curl a ribbon segment into a loop and add a straight pin on the inside. Then poke into the wreath.
- Begin with the widest ribbon and add loops at random intervals. You may need to use 2 pins on the very wide ribbon.
- Continue adding ribbon – working from the widest width to the narrowest. Don’t forget to thoroughly cover the sides as well.
- Once you are finished covering your wreath with ribbon, you can tie a pretty bow to the top of the hanging loop with tulle.