How to Make a Lollipop Clip
With some brightly colored grosgrain ribbon, you can create an adorable lollipop clip that makes a fun hair accessory for little girls.
Materials for Lollipop Clip
- 3 different colored 3/8” grosgrain ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Measuring tape
- Lined alligator clip
Instructions for a Lollipop Clip
- Cut a 22” strip from each of the three colors of ribbon.
- Line all 3 of the ribbon pieces on top of each other and fold in half.
- Start at the end where all the ribbons meet (the end where the fold is) and start rolling the ribbons together. It should start to resemble a lollipop.
- Once you come to the opposite end, trim the ends off to an even length.
- Cut a strip of 3/8” ribbon (any color) and wrap it around the lollipop piece. Glue it so that it holds the lollipop piece in place.
- Glue the lollipop piece to the top of the lined alligator clip.
- Using an extra strip of 3/8” ribbon, create a simple bow and glue it to the clip (right below the lollipop piece).