How to Make a Baby Shower Greeting Card
Making your own greeting cards can be a great way to show off your creative side. Display your unique skills by creating a beautiful handmade baby shower greeting card. You can use a variety of items including ribbon, stickers, gems, and other embellishments to decorate your homemade baby shower greeting card. Here is a simple tutorial on creating a baby shower greeting card. I simply used scraps of ribbons and stickers I had collected over time.
Materials for a Baby Shower greeting card
- 3/8” grosgrain ribbon
- Baby shower themed stickers
- 8.5” x 11” Cardstock paper in 2 different colors
Instructions on Making a Baby Shower Greeting Card
- Fold one of the cardstock papers in half and set aside
- Take the other cardstock paper and cut out a rectangle that is 7 ½” x 4 ½”
- Decorate the rectangle with the stickers and create a border using the grosgrain ribbon
- Paste the rectangle on top of the folded cardstock paper from step 1
- And you’re done!