How to Make Tea Cups with Easter Eggs
Still have some of those Eater eggs lying around? Recycle them by making cute little tea cups that are perfect for pretend tea parties.
Materials for Easter Egg Tea Cups
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- 3/8” grosgrain ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Large buttons
Instructions for an Easter egg tea cup
- Place a generous amount of hot glue on the button.
- Take half of your plastic Easter egg and glue the base of it onto the button.
- Cut out a 2” piece of grosgrain ribbon.
- Now it’s time to make the handle. Hot glue one end of the ribbon to the top of the plastic egg so that the other end of the ribbon is heading away from the base of the egg.
- Bring the other end of the ribbon down to the base and glue it to the bottom of the egg.